Full Stack Developer
Duties and responsibilities
- Collaborate daily with a team of Software Developers, Product Manager, Product Specialists, and Agile Coach to build and support applications.
- Build strong working relationships with your team and Product Manager while managing project priorities and deliverables.
- Actively collaborates directly with business customers to gather and understand requirements and how they translate in application features.
- Develop applications and services for projects owned by the team using the latest tools and technologies.
- Deploy applications across all environments in collaboration with the development team, release team, and Product Management.
- Work in an environment that embraces test driven development.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Evaluate existing applications to refactor, update and add new features.
- Identify and pursue opportunities for self-improvement of technical and non-technical skills
- 3 years or more hands on experience working with Java.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with user interface design, database structures, and statistical analyses.
- Excellent skills in DB Schema design and SQL development.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
Share this opportunity.
Submit your details here to apply for any of our available job openings.